Sunday 9 November 2008

Half way there - trays 9!

I'm now at the end of my ninth trays and the results are below. I flip between being delighted with the progress and being frustrated by the length of time it's taking. I'm now pretty over the wearing and endless brushing of the trays.


I'm pleased this set didn't break like the last two sets. I was getting a bit worried it was down to lack of movement on the part of my teeth and the dreadful tongue sores I got with my eighth trays didn't appear at all during this set.


I'm due to visit the dentist on Wednesday for my last ever shaving so I can expect to be gappy again in the next few weeks but it's incredible how quickly these close up. I'll also ask my dentist to show me my clincheck and what that thinks my teeth should look like at this stage of the treatment. I will try and get that for you but now sure I'll be able to. Anyway here is the latest picture of my teeth.



Here's the difference between my teeth after set one (below) and set nine (above) for the purposes of comparison.


Until next time!