Friday 30 January 2009

Trays 16!

Here I am at trays 16 and I can hardly believe that I've got just two sets to go. This week I saw a few people that I hadn't seen for a couple of months and they were astounded by the difference which was really encouraging.

I'm really pleased with how the top set are coming along but I don't think that the bottom front row will ever match up in a straight line across the top because I had one of them taken out when I was a child meaning a piece of the jigsaw is missing. In fact I had about three 'adult' teeth taken out due to overcrowding which I understand now is never the solution. It means that I can never achieve that wide American smile and really I should have had braces as a kid. Still, you live and learn.

Whatever, I'm so much happier with my smile now and can't wait to see the alignment after trays 18.